eleanorn

The Book Hammock (Eleanor)

2 words: Drew Evans

Holy Frigging Matrimony - A Tangled Series Short Story (Tangled #1.5) - Emma Chase

When I picked up this tiny story, I had just found out that Tangled won the Goodreads 2013 Debut Author. I was so happy for Emma Chase, and myself since I picked it in that category. And then I started reading Frigging and fell in love with Drew Evans all over again.

There’s a wedding in the works. This installment is again from Drew’s POV, about the happenings of a wedding day. That man is hilarious, mostly because of the way Chase writes him. Swoony with a twist of inner musing goofiness. In the hour it took me to read Frigging I was oscillating between being all hot and bothered, almost swooning off the bed and giggling. Sometimes simultaneously.

I’m not going to discuss this much – this is a novella after all, but just know this: if you haven’t read Tangled and consequently Frigging, I’m not talking to you anymore.

Also, I think I need Emma Chase to be my bestie. If she’s in person the same as she writes, my hunch is that life will never be boring with her around.

This review and others can be found on The Book Hammock!