eleanorn

The Book Hammock (Eleanor)

Secrets (The Ivy Series #2)

Secrets - Lauren Kunze, Rina Onur I'm thinking somewhere around 3.5.Let me start by saying, this series should have wrapped up with 2 books. NO reason whatsoever to drag it to 3, not to mention four books.I like the flow, I like the characters, even though 70% of the time they ALL piss me the hell off. And I like the story, in general.What pisses me off are a few things: 1) When there's a comedy of errors, it's cute and fun and funny. It helps induce angst and normally helps the story progress. But there's a limit to the number of errors and the ridiculous sequence of those errors.2) The "articles" at the beginning of every chapter - *yawn*3) Callie Andrews is a world class idiot and her "secret" was the dumbest ever. That's not something to ruin her life. She's not a fucking celebrity. Who gives a shit if she was video taped having sex in high school. She made it an issue just be her actions and reactions. If it weren't for the 3 above points, this story would have received a 5 star rating for being a nicely written, cool idea, and fun story to read.Onto book 3. Sigh.