eleanorn

The Book Hammock (Eleanor)

The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #1)

The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #1) - Jessica Sorensen Update!! February 2013 - the sequel for this one was pushed back a whole year. No matter the fact it shouldn't have been split to two (or more) books, you might want to hold for the 2nd book before you read this one. AND make sure you buy the latest published edition of this one. It will probably be reedited and proofed by the publisher. First edition was self published. /end of updateOMFGI'll get back to review this when my heart stops beating its way out of my body.Eeeep, ok - 4.5 stars for this one.First, it's really good. During most of it, you feel like the story is predictable, and it is. But then, it isn't. I'm not even going to touch the way this book ended, but only say that Jessica Sorensen is lucky there's a 2nd book coming out next month. LOLCallie is an introvert of sort. Not entirely by choice. On her 12th birthday her life changed and she closed herself off from the world. Distanced herself from everyone overnight and became the class weirdo.Kayden feels nothing. Not love, not pain, not much of anything. He's been abused for most of his life, but no one knows it. His family is perfect.One day Callie saves him then disappears. When their paths cross again, everything changes.Heartbreaking story, beautiful and unfortunately - there are probably more people in the world living it than we'd like.Is it February yet?