eleanorn

The Book Hammock (Eleanor)

Onyx (Lux Novel)

Onyx - Jennifer L. Armentrout If I could give this book 6 stars, I probably would. I'm 2 things right now:1) speechless2) want to scream all the words and all the feelings from the top of the Empire State.In this one Katy and Daemon are up against multiple front, that are basically just one front. The DOD. And boy, oh boy. The DOD have their hands (tentacles? lol) in pretty much everything and everywhere. I didn't really like Will from the very beginning, but when he was starting to give Katy creepy looks and was "ignoring" her freezing a pot mid-air, all bets were off. He was a bad guy for me. Poor Kellie. Her dealing with Blake was one of the most annoying parts, and not because it was bad as part of the story, but because HE is bad in my book. And I'm just blabbing here, so I'm going to end this review here. This book is amazing, thrilling, captivating, amazingly well written, and a lot of other adjectives that I'm too tired to think up right now.Well done, Jennifer. Well done. Can't wait for book 3.