eleanorn

The Book Hammock (Eleanor)

How to Kill a Rock Star

How to Kill a Rock Star - Tiffanie DeBartolo Don't even get me started. I'm SO pissed right now. Will review tomorrow morning.It's tomorrow morning and here are my thoughts/feelings:* Immense anger* Frustration* Sporadic swoon (only for the first 1/2 of the book, though)* Rage, a lot of rage.* Laugh - Paul is funny, however you look at it, his thought process is adorable.* Love* More anger and rageThe book is amazing: it's amazingly written, amazingly developed, amazingly thought through and a lot more amazing things. Too bad it is not amazingly believable. It might have been better written as a fantasy. It drove me nuts most of the time, because it was real where feelings, places, thoughts, events (some) were concerned, but FFS - things like that (the very last part, I mean) just don't make sense.I'm inclined to give it 4-4.5 stars. Mainly because throughout most of it I contemplated slaughtering my Kindle. And that sweet piece of technology is not to blame.Some more coherent reviews I wholeheartedly agree with are:Jennifer's - http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/219434466FicTalk Blog - http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/228863494Mesh these two together and you get pretty much how I feel about this book.