eleanorn

The Book Hammock (Eleanor)

Diary of a Submissive: A Modern True Tale of Sexual Awakening

Diary of a Submissive: A Modern True Tale of Sexual Awakening - Sophie Morgan This is the first time I read a book like that. And I don't mean erotica/kink.This has basically been a monologue given by a submissive, and having been written in First person is not easy to read. At some point after a few chapters you forget about that, and are so into her self discovery and the way she builds relationships - the First person thing is a non-issue.I'm not sure how to review this book. It's not exactly fiction, not at all, actually, so I wasn't able to put myself in Sophie's shoes or try to imagine how and what she's going through. But I did feel like I wanted to know that she's okay with her journey, and that she's not harmed along the way. So when I hit about 90% of the story, I kind of wanted to bitchslap James. A lot. And maybe cane his dick a little. Ok, a lot.Highly recommended for anyone interested in reading into a submissive's mind. It's very telling where the considerations, logic and motives when living this life is concerned. Might enlighten some people.Well done, Sophie!